Moffett is recognized as the manufacturer of one of the best brand of forklifts in the world. As such, it comes as little surprise that there are over 55,000 Moffett forklifts being used all over the world, ranging from the UK and North America to Australia and New Zealand in every major industry of the economy.
Here in the United States, Moffett forklifts are used largely in poultry and agriculture but there are many more industries that make use of these fine machines much more frequently. After all, why shouldn’t they? Moffett forklifts provide the highest quality solutions to the material handling needs of businesses worldwide and ensure the safety of the operators as well.
So let us take a look at some of the top industries where Moffett forklifts are being used most today.
The Industries That Use Moffett Forklifts
The reason Moffett forklifts are immensely desirable as material-handling equipment is because of their efficiency and safety. Usually, it is an either-or choice when it comes to forklifts since the ones that provide the highest levels of efficiency compromise on safety and those that ensure safety, lack efficiency.
Moffett was able to revolutionize the way forklifts were used especially with the introduction of Moffett truck mounted forklifts that saved a tone of cost and improved overall on-site efficiency as well. They could be mounted or dismounted from the back of a truck in under a minute, making them available at all times and independent to use. This is why; there are so many industries using the Moffett today, industries such as:
- Industrial Gas/ LPG: The industrial gas sector has taken off in the United States, which has led to the increased usage of material handling equipment. Moffett forklifts are particularly useful due to their ability to handle potentially flammable containers with efficiency and speed while providing the operator with sufficient protection in case of emergencies. The operator also has a clear line of sight and high visibility due to the way Moffett forklifts are built, ensuring the safety of the forklift itself and all those around it. The best models of the Moffett to use in the sector of Industrial gas and LPG include the Moffett M4, M5 which are used for industrial and semi-industrial distribution and the Moffett M8, which is a rough terrain forklift incase the material has to be delivered to industrial sites.
- Building Supplies: Moffett forklifts are widely used in moving building supplies due to their excellent maneuverability. Usually, building supplies are needed to be transported within cities and construction sites where spaces are tight and flexibility is required. The Moffett M4 and M5 come in handy again here because of their high lift capacity and all-direction movement ability that allows them to navigate tight spaces with ease. The Moffett M8 allows you to transport supplies to rough terrain areas with minimal manual effort and risk to safety. Of course, if you are using second hand Moffett forklifts, you need to ensure you purchase them from an authentic and genuine retailer such as Moffett Truck, who can guarantee their performance. Otherwise, faulty forklifts can lead to accidents and serious injuries.
- Distribution: Distribution involves the supply and movement of all sorts of products ranging from agricultural and poultry to building material and fast moving consumer goods. The Moffett truck mounted forklift is ideal for this purpose since it can help businesses achieve an edge in a highly competitive environment, by minimizing resources utilized and maximizing customer satisfaction. Not to mention, the Moffett forklifts save immense costs due to their ability to be transported with the material they are required to move.
- Agriculture:The agrarian industry requires material movement as frequently as any other. Moffett piggyback forkliftsare able to meet the needs of farmers by transporting animal feed, fertilizers, and seeds to where and when they need them the most. Since transporting agricultural products and supplies requires more off-roadactivity that is why the Moffett M8 and M9 are widely used in their delivery.
- Defense: Moffett forklifts are frequently used by armed forces and the military due to their array of features. Not only do Moffett forklifts provide toughness, durability,and flexibility in the field, they improve efficiency and reduce costs. That is why the Moffett rough terrain forklifts, M8 and M9 are so widely used in fuel and munitions delivery as well as in front-line support operations that include bridge building, fencing, foxhole drilling,and field hospital erection.
These were just some of the many industries that make the most frequent use of Moffett forklifts because of their cost reduction and efficiency-boosting abilities. If you wish to purchase a Moffett forklift for your business activities, it is essential that you first pinpoint your needs and purchase the forklift that is best able to satisfy them.